Friday, May 1, 2009

Party Time!!

So, this weekend was chock full of parties! Derrick spent the weekend in Atlantic City for his bachelor party. I will try to get him to write a post about the trip, but I am not sure what the likelyhood is of it actually happening. It sounds like they all had a blast though!

While he was gone, I spent the weekend with my sister! And, my Mom and Chrissy threw me the best bridal shower ever on Saturday. I had soooo much fun!!! All of my friends and family are so wonderful!! It was at the Chandler House B&B in New Gloucester which is an awesome place. We ate some food and played a few games. Then a bunch of us hung out at my house and polished off the wine! It was a great time and I love all of my gifts! Thank you to every one who attended, and to everyone that couldn't make it! Now for some pictures of the event.

This is the awesome cake that a friend of Chrissy's made! It had two layers of strawberry cake and a layer of chocolate cake. There was so much left over that I had to freeze the top layer! It was delicious though!

This is from a game that we played - my Mom had called Derrick earlier in the week and asked him a bunch of questions. Then the girls each took a little shot glass filled with puckers and asked me the question on the glass. If I got the question wrong, I took the shot. If I got the question right, then she took the shot! There was also gum for those that could not or didn't want to drink. Some of those questions were hard!! I got a fair amount right though!! But, I have to admit that I was a little buzzed when the game was done! LOL!!

Me and Memere!
Family!!!!

It was so much fun! I can't wait to use all of the wonderful things that everyone got me! Thank you all so much! See you soon!
Love, Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Sarah I feel for you... getting Derrick to (a) actually write a blog post and (b) write about about a bachelor party, may be too big of a bite to take at once. Good luck to you! The party looks like it was a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! He actually said that he just might do a post! I guess we will see! I don't think there will be any pictures, but I bet there are some great stories!

    ReplyDelete