Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter, Buxton Style!!

I know that Easter was a while ago, but I wanted to share a few of the many pictures that we took that weekend. An egg hunt, kick ball, and delicious food made for a great holiday, as usual! I just can't believe how much all of the kids have grown up!

I saw this neat project in Better Homes & Gardens and we decided to try it out! We had a lot of fun dying the eggs and figuring out how to take the tops of the eggs off just right! I think they came out really cute, and they made great gifts for the Moms!!

The new hole in the wall that makes the Poole house seem so much bigger! It's a good thing too, since the family just keeps on growing!

Yes, we are the type of people who take pictures of the Easter turkey! But, it is beatiful!

Cammy and Devin's first Easter in Buxton! I think they had fun!

We try to always hide one really hard egg for the older kids. This year, the Brothers Cote found a random animal hole in the yard and decided to drop an egg into it! It was a pretty deep hole, but they got the egg out! I believe it was Joe that managed to get it out, and he was the winner of two Hershey's kisses and a nickle! Winner winner chicken dinner!

Derrick had a bird's eye view of the festivities from the roof of the garage!
Deuling cameras?

Love, Sarah


2 comments:

  1. This is great! Now I have another outlet to see what the heck is going on in Maine :) If you could just get Jenny and Steve-O to get blog together my virtually vicarious social life would be complete!

    The photos are great, definitely keep'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We need to get them on Facebook too! Glad you enjoyed the pictures! And we hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete