Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And Now for Something Completely Different!

Ok, so not really! Cause, let's face it, there generally isn't anything different going on!

So, I guess I should catch you up! Friday was my Mom's graduation from Seacoast Career Schools! Awesome job Mom! Saturday Derrick went disc golfing and I went shopping with Chrissy. I had a lot of fun and got to spend my Victoria's Secret gift cards! :) We then managed to get a BBQ in before it rained. Sunday we got to spend a rare day at the house alone with no plans! Our house is so clean and it was great to spend some time together!

I am so excited to get to start stalking the 10 day forecast tomorrow! So far it looks like the end of next week is going to be pretty nice! Let's just hope that it stays that way!

Other than the wedding, we are starting our gardening for the year! We won't be able to do too much until we get back from Costa Rica, but we have managed to get some veggies and flowers in! Here are a few pics of what we have done so far!

And, I ment to include this in my Mother's Day post, but here is a link to a blog that I read and enjoy frequently: http://www.becauseisaidso.com/

Also, since I am not a fan of the picture upload capabilities of the blog, I decided that uploading pictures to PhotoBucket would be better! So, here is a link to more garden pictures!
http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/arolin1/Garden/

Love, Sarah

1 comment: