Friday, May 29, 2009

Here We Go. . .

Well folks, we are almost there! The wedding to end all weddings! The party of the century! And only eight years in the making!! This past week has been flying by with work and errands! Tracey got up here on Wednesday night. The flower got here Thursday morning! They are so beautiful and we had so much fun arranging them! It is a lot of work, but I am so glad that I decided to go the DIY route!! Thank you to Mom for working so hard on the bouts and corsages! Everything looks gorgeous!

Today the Moms and I are going to get mani's and pedi's, then it is a busy day of packing!! Then, let the parties begin with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner! The dumb rain will be keeping the dinner inside instead of out, but I am sure that everything will still be wonderful! Keep your fingers crossed that the weather for tomorrow holds and I can't wait to see you all there!

Here are some more pictures from our flower arranging adventure! I ordered way too many flowers!! http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/arolin1/Wedding%20Related/

I am not sure yet if we are going to be taking our laptop to Costa Rica. I would love to be able to share our pictures with you all, but to be quite honest we will probably have better things to do! Keep checking back here to see!

We did set up a site for everyone to upload their wedding pictures to, so check it out! Hopefully people will actually do it! www.photobucket.com/derrickandsarahwedding

I think that is all for now! See you soon! We love you all!
Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment