Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Day. . .

I need to apologize to anyone who reads this blog - whether you have happened upon it accidentally, or whether you were directed here by the obligations of friends and family. Clearly we are not very exciting people. We are normal people. The fact that I might have something to write about on a regular basis seems like a far off concept to me. But perhaps someday. . .

So, with that said, on to the biggest topic of the season - the epic, amazing, stupendous wonderfullness that is our wedding! We are at less than 20 days to go and I can't wait until I can stalk the 10-day forecast!

The rehearsal dinner is all scheduled at Gritty's. As long as it doesn't rain, we will be outside by the Androscoggin river and we will have a dedicated bar tender and wait staff. The food will be an assortment of ribs, shrimp kabobs, and sausage! Thank you very much to Nola for getting everything all set up! I am sure that it will be wonderful!

Otherwise, I think we are doing pretty good! The biggest thing that we have left to work on is the seating chart! Hopefully that will go smoothly!

I am still working on getting Derrick to post about his bachelor party, but we will see!

And, in other news, we bought a riding lawn mower!! Yessss!! It comes with a cart and an airator! I am so excited! I might actually enjoy mowing the lawn! We will be picking it up on Thursday, and believe me, the lawn NEEDS to be mown! It has become to be difficult to see the cats when they are in the yard! LOL! Thank you very much to Roger and Gail for their wonderful wedding gift which allowed us to make this awesome upgrade!!

That is all I can think of for now! But, if you are bored and looking for something to do, try this:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Talk to you soon!
Love, Sarah

4 comments:

  1. No worries, you guys are plenty exciting for me ;) By the way, there's two things that just won't happen despite your best efforts... the seating chart going smoothly and Derrick writing that post!

    ...And that website is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know! I think the seating chart might be alright, but I have a feeling that I will be doing all the posting:)

    Glad that we can entertain you! And there will be more Web sites to come! (i do not have a very exciting job).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Jason is pictured at the top of that website right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That does look like him! Have you looked at the Fail blog on that site? Highlarious!!!

    ReplyDelete