Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The lawnmower and a few other things

So, I should amend the bit about starting to stalk the 10 day forecast. . . as of today I can see the weather up until the 29th. Which is good since the rehearsal dinner is hopefully going to be outside too! Right now it looks like it is going to be in the 60s and sunny, so that is good! Let's just hope that it stays that way:)

And, since I know that you have been waiting on pins and needles, here is a picture of our new riding lawnmower! Isn't it awesome!!

We got the tickets and what not for the honeymoon yesterday! So we are all set to go! Now all we need to do is pack! We better pack a lot since I bet we won't want to come back! Don't worry, we will let you all know if we decide to stay in Costa Rica and become coffee farmers or some such! You can come visit!

I guess that is it for now! See you all in ten days!

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment