Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy 30th Mom and Dad!

Saturday the 25th we celebrated my parents' 30th wedding anniversary. Tracey came up and we went to Kezar Falls for the BBQ!


The day ended up being really beautiful, despite being extremely hot! Luckily we had brought our dining canapy so we could get a little bit of shade.

All of the food was delicious and it was really great to see some friends and family that we don't get to see very often!

30 years is really quite an amazing accomplishment! Derrick and I have only been married 2 months (to the day as I am writing this!) and we are already sick of eachother (I kid, I kid!!!)!! No really, the 8 years that Derrick and I have been together seems like an eternity, I can't even fathom 30 years! So, Congratulations Mom and Dad and I hope there are many more happy years to come!

For a few more pictures go here:

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment