Monday, June 15, 2009

The Inevitable Let down. . .

I am calling this post "The Inevitable Let Down" because, really, how can anything going on right now compare to the amazing two weeks that we had for the wedding and honeymoon?? Our life is already back to boring!! LOL! From now on all I am going to have to blog about will be things like "today we went to the grocery store. We bought groceries. Yum food!".

But seriously, I have already forgotten to carry the camera with me! So, although he had a good time last weekend once we got home, I didn't get any pictures of the craziness! I will try to be more dilligent in the future! Here is a summary of what we did, hopefully I don't leave anything out!

We got home around 4am on Wednesday, June 10. We slept late (although, not as late as I would have hoped for!), then spent most of the day unpacking and cleaning. And, since our marriage certificate was already at the house, I went down to the DMV and the Social Security offices to change my name! Yup, that's right, I am officially Sarah Cote!!!!!!! I am still not quite used to it, but it still sounds good:)

Derrick had the rest of the week off, but I had to work. I worked from home on Thursday and Derrick went to lunch with Jason. Friday night we ended up having an impromptu BBQ at our house. It was really fun and I think everyone had a good time - especially Becky!! I had never met that Becky before! Saturday we went disc golfing (I managed to keep my score under 100 and Derrick shot under par if I remember correctly!). After disc golf was another BBQ. This one ended very early! We are getting so old! Sunday afternoon we went to Roger and Gail's house to show them our honeymoon pictures and catch up. And then, that's right, we went grocery shopping!

Our first full week back at work has been uneventful. Wednesday we went to St. Joe's to watch Danielle's softball game and we met Nola and Ken at Gilbert's in Windham beforehand. And I think that is the extent of the excitment since we have been back. I know that you have been enthralled and intrigued!

I have uploaded some more wedding pictures that I have gathered from various sources! I knwo you have been hoping for more, so here you go! I am still waiting on links from a few other people! http://photobucket.com/derrickandsarahwedding

I will try to remember to bring the camera and take pictures to share with you! For now we just have some pictures of what our garden looked like when we got home! Enjoy! Hopefully I have something more interesting to share with you next time! Until then. .

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment