Tuesday, September 22, 2009

American Idol!!

The American Idol Live tour came to the Cumberland County Civic Center on September 12th. Deb, Jenny, Kelsey, and I got tickets ages ago! The show was great and I would definitely go again! The screaming tweens were a little much (especially since I am not the biggest Adam Lambert fan, which puts me very much in the minority), but we did leave Margaritas after the show just in time to see some of the Idols getting on the buses. Unfortunately I completely forgot to bring my camera, so I didn't get any pictures!! We were going to try to get the Idols to sign Deb's belly, but we couldn't get throught the throngs of fans that had waited on the corner for an hour!! The music was great and it definitely got me ramped up and ready for the new season of Idol! Who was your favorite Idol last year?

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment